Try some Cherry Tomato Pasta by using ghee butter instead of olive oil. It is more delicious and healthy for you and your family.
- 1 pound of pasta
- 1/2 cup of Ghee Butter
- 2 large garlic cloves, chopped
- 3 pints of cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Pinch of sugar
- 1 cup chopped basil
1. Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water.
2. Heat Ghee butter in a wide heavy saucepan over medium-high. Add garlic, then tomatoes, pepper, sugar, and 1 tsp. salt. Cook and stir occasionally for 7 min.
3. Toss pasta with tomato sauce and basil.