Ghee has very rich taste and texture and is good for creating delicious dessert also. This Chocolate chip ghee brownie will be great partner with your hot milk and warm blanket :)
- 2/3 cup dark chocolate chips or chunks
- 1/4 cup ghee
- 2/3 cup blanched almond flour (not almond meal)
- 2 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
Instruction (Sourced mostly from https://www.thehealthymaven.com/2018/03/the-ultimate-grain-free-brownies.html)
1. Prepare your oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Grease an 8 x 8 brownie pan with ghee butter
3. In a small pot, add chocolate and ghee (or fat of choice) and over low heat stir until mixed and melted. (Avoid burning!)
4. Remove from heat and set aside to cool.
5. In a large bowl combine almond flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt and stir until well-mixed.
6. Add in eggs, brown sugar and vanilla and mix well.
7. Stir in melted chocolate and ghee until well combined.
8. Add batter to pan and bake for 20-25 minutes or until top of brownies have set and edges slightly crispy.
9. Allow to cool for 20 minutes before cutting and removing from pan.