Net WT 9oz / 266ml - Manufactured in USA
- Grass-Fed & Pasture Raised
- Lactose & Casein Free
Rainbow Farms’ KETO Ghee is made from pasture raised and grass-fed high-quality French milk, and it contains no preservatives and made with all-natural ingredients.
Perfect combination of Garlic and Ghee. It can be used for any occasion and the appetizing aroma of roasted garlic makes any meal a great one.
- Best before 60 days upon opening.
- Store in a cool & dry place.
Serving Size: Approx 1 tsp. (5g)
Servings Per Container: 48
Calories 80 Fat Cal 30 % Daily Value Total Fat 3g 5% Saturated Fat 0g 0% Trans Fat 0g Cholesterol 0mg 0% Sodium 135mg 6% Total Carb 7g 1% Dietary Fiber 69.7g 7% Sugar 0g Protein 1g Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 4% Calcium 0% Iron 2% * Daily Value based on a 2000 Calorie Diet