Everyone knows that while you are in Hawaii no trip is complete without having garlic shrimps. Ghee butter is the best match with garlic shrimps and will be another wonderful and healthy meal to welcome your guests and visitors.
- 8 tablespoons Ghee butter
- 1 1/2 pounds medium shrimp, peeled
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup chicken stock
- Juice of 1 lemon
1. Melt 2 tablespoons Ghee butter, then add shrimps, salt & pepper. Cook them until pink, about 2-3 minutes, set aside.
2. Add garlic and stir, about 1 min.
3. Stir in chicken stock and lemon juice. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer about 1-2 min. Stir in 6 tablespoons butter, 1 tablespoon at a time.
4. Add in shrimp and gently combine.