Gullet with grilled apple and ghee butter can be one of your favorite deserts.
Grille apples with ghee then wrap with buckwheat flour gullet, you can easily make French style thin pancake. How about try it over weekend brunch?
- 50g of buckwheat flour
- 25ml of soybean milk
- 75ml of water
- 1 egg
- 1/2 sliced apple
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of Ghee Butter
- 1 tablespoon of cinnamon powder
- 1 tablespoon of honey
1. Pour buckwheat flour, egg, and salt into a blender and mix it well. Gradually add soybeans and water then leave the buckwheat flour in refrigerator for one hour.
2. Pour ghee butter, cinnamon powder and honey on sliced apples then place it in preheated oven to 340 degrees F (170 degrees C). Bake apples for 20 min.
3. Melt extra ghee butter on a frying pan then pour buckwheat flour on it. Bake both sides and place sliced grilled apples in the middle of buckwheat gullet.