Ghee is one of the essential ingredients for cooking curry in India subtropical zone. In the hot summer, try delicious and spicy curry to blow away the heat.
- 2 tablespoons of Ghee butter
- 1 chopped onion
- 2 pounds chicken breasts
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon of grated ginger, ground paprika/turmeric/coriander and 1/2 tbsp. ground cumin
- 1 crushed tomatoes
- 1 1/2 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- Salt and fresh black pepper
1. Melt Ghee butter in a large pot over medium-high heat and cook onion for 5 min. Add chicken and stir for 5 min then add garlic & ginger and cook 1 min.
2. Add spices and cook until fragrant. Add tomatoes and broth and bring to a simmer. Stir in heavy cream, and season with salt and pepper. Simmer until chicken pieces are cooked through and tender, about 10 min.