Ingredients ( Servings:8 thighs )
- 8 chicken thighs(bone-in skin-on)
- 1 lemon(zested and juiced)
- 3 tablespoons Ghee butter
- 1/4 cup coconut cream
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
1. Preheat the oven to 375° and place the chicken thighs skin side down in a pan.
2. Sprinkle lightly with salt then flip over so the skin side is up. Set aside.
3. In a medium saucepan, combine lemon zest and juice, ghee, coconut cream, garlic powder, salt, and rosemary.
4. Stir over medium heat until everything is well combined.
5. Pour the mixture over the thighs and bake for 40-45 minutes or until they reach 165°.
*If you want the skin crispy, turn up the oven to 500° and bake for another 5-10 minutes.