This dessert salad with cream cheese and Japanese persimmon will decorate your meal with colorful orange and is going to be a great dish for your party events!
- 1 Japanese persimmon
- Few raisins
- 2 small tablespoon of cream cheese
- ⅔ large tablespoon of honey
- ½ small tablespoon of Ghee butter
- Few lemon juice
- 2 basils
- Few Italian parsley
- Few sugar powder
- Few Cinnamon powder
1. Scoop out fruits inside of a Japanese persimmon, and dice cut them
2. Prepare a bowl and put cream cheese, honey, ghee butter, and lemon juice all together, then mix well
3. Put persimmon and raisins in a bowl from #2
4. Prepare a dish, put scooped out persimmon on, and decorate them with basils and parsley
5. Lastly, put some sugar powders and cinnamon powders!