Ingredients for Butter rice
- 2 cups of rice
- 2 cups of water
- 1 Corn
- 6 Soy beans
- 1 1/2 large tablespoon of Ghee butter
- 1 tablespoon of Salt
Ingredients for Dry curry
- 200g of soy meat
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 large tablespoon of Ghee butter
- 1 large tablespoon of curry powder
- 1/2 of tablespoon of salt
1. Wash rice and leave it for 30 min.
2. Put all ingredients of butter rice in rice cooker and steam. After it’s done mix with salt.
3. Melt Ghee and garlic for dry curry in a frying pan. Add soy meat, curry powder, salt and curry powder.